Thursday, March 7, 2013

Short break away

Not been away for sometime due to financial 
 "constraints". Well you know what I mean.
Just popped down to the New Forest to a lovely little cottage my wife spotted in a brochure just outside Brockenhurst. Hope to get some fresh air and rid myself of this never-ending cough/cold. More soon.

Cont...

Sadly the cough/cold is still with me or rather IS me as my personality seems to have been subsumed by the dark and toxic power of this lurgy. Get to the ponies...

Oh sorry yes the New Forest is a delightful and peaceful area of great beauty inhabited by roving wild ponies who all look desperately unhappy and under-appreciated. Perhaps they caught it from me. They are I guess suffering from the very same SADS which I thought was now lifting with the arrival of lighter days. The New Forest dark damp and shrouded with mist is a forboding place of great character and atmosphere and you can sometimes catch glimpses of the Hound of the Baskervilles in the swirling soup.

It was great but back home and back at work and stuff the enchanted forest seems gazilions of light years away..

No comments:

Post a Comment