Monday, March 4, 2013

New Beginning

I have decided to launch this blog again after several weak attempts thwarted by writer's block or inept website husbandry which lost all my precious collection. Anyway today is another day and you have to start somewhere...

I gaze out over a bright and sunny landscape in South Gloucestershire which looks welcoming but is chilled by the seasonal wind which demands three layers or more. I feel positive about things going on in my life some of which are not so welcome (employment front) but the lengthening days promise sunshine and beauty in the coming months. I am a soul who really should live in warm climes through the winter as I am drastically inhibited in every way so see Spring as a time of renewal and renaissance each time it comes around.

Some of you will know that I love my family Preston North End and making bread. It isn't quite THAT simple but that's enough to be going on with.

I am tempted almost to say something like "wish me well on my journey.." but if anyone uses that cliche (journey) again on our TV I may not be responsible for my actions. You will soon gather that as a grumpy old git I DO have my favourite things to moan about. Let's call use of the crass expression JOURNEY as number 1.

I hope you come and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment