Tuesday, November 12, 2013

To Blog or Not To Blog

That is a question I have agonised over many times and I bet you have too.

This last 4-6 months has been different to any similar period in my life and though tempted to say "difficult" I am aware that difficult is when you have trouble putting food on the table or paying the mortgage.

I left my employer in April and continued with my self employed venture as a bookkeeper. However it has been tough getting new clients as a facet of the recession is that firms are loathe to take risks with their money e.g switch to another bookkeeper. Therefore clients have been few and currently have dried up completely.

I busied myself through the terrific summer with fresh-air activity and then did some volunteering with CAB to keep my mind active and also do something worthwhile.

I haven't had the mojo to blog but maybe the dark nights and colder temperatires are galvanising me into a little action (steady on!)

OK I am making this mark in the (wet) sand and will endeavour to blog more over the coming weeks/months. I hope you want to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment